Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Korg DS-10 Track 26



This is track 26 of my upcoming 3rd album, called lychees (it's currently just 10 songs short).

The first pattern was created at random using the KAOSS pad and a rather lucky use of the stylus. Got me started and surprisingly enough, that's the only pattern where I made use of randomization.

As you have probably noticed, I am very fond of the C major scale, as most of us are.

Not sure why but my videos always get super compressed in youtube, not that they are super high-def to begin with but still ... Gonna have to investigate, for sure. After a little bit of digging, I think it's probably because the window I capture is too small and then gets enlarged in youtube, making it look quite pixelated. Solution would be to capture a bigger window but then the frame grabber has trouble keeping up and drops frames with an end result that looks pretty choppy. So, time to put some ads to pay for a more powerful laptop I guess (just kidding).

No comments:

Post a Comment