Thursday, September 3, 2009

Korg DS-10 Track 22



Track 22 has arrived! It's the true sequel to track 21.

Don't really know what to say when posting tracks so let me share something with you that's not directly related to the Korg DS-10, but close enough. Well, here we go, I have a soft spot for tiny 80's CASIO keyboards, in particular the CASIO VL-1 (VL-TONE) and similar ones. Feel blessed since I already have a CASIO VL-1. It's a nice little machine that is primarily a keyboard but also a synthesizer and sequencer. It's monophonic and the only thing that's a bit annoying about is are the push-button keys (wish it had the mini keys like the PT-1 for instance).

Lately, I have been tempted to add the CASIO SK-1 to my little collection. It is a sampler keyboard, that is, it can record whatever sound you want and play it across the (mini) keys. I believe it is polyphonic. The only thing that bothers me is that it seems a bit too big for a mini keyboard. Might have to get one for reference though.

There are other mini CASIO keyboards I am interested in but we'll probably talk about those in later posts.

By the way, what's with all the circuit bending with whatever can make a sound? Poor little CASIO keyboards! I've got to save one (or two) asap.



Yep, same track but on dailymotion, the other video sharing website.

No comments:

Post a Comment