Sunday, September 13, 2009

Korg DS-10 Track 23



Track 23 has arrived! One more and my 2nd album, (already) called "kiwis", will be released.

It is in the key of B♭ major and that's about all I can write about it.

Actually no, out of the 6 tracks that are available on the Nintendo DS-10, I used 5 of them: the 2 synths of course and 3 drum channels (one for a bass drum, one for a snare drum and one for a closed hi-hat). For some reason, I didn't have anything for the last drum channel.

Obviously, a lot of echo was used in this song, but only for the first synth. Yeah, you don't want to overdo it.



This a slight variation of the youtube track above, as I was not completely happy with it (always happens after it's been uploaded, of course). Instead of deleting the video on youtube and re-uploading, I just put the new version on the other big video sharing website. It's exclusively on dailymotion, you won't find it anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment