Saturday, January 9, 2010

Korg DS-10 Track 33



Track 33 is here, yeah !

Ok, I think I am getting lazy here because the sounds in the tune are pretty much the same as for Track 32.

Even lazier because the drums and the bass line are pretty much unchanged all through the song. A shame, I know. Sometimes I wonder if I should bother with drums. Note that one of the drum tracks is used for that bell sound that shows up pretty much all through the song.

In case you can't get enough of the DS-10 and are addicted to Facebook, here's a DS-10 group I've just created on Facebook and where, for now, I put my fave youtube videos featuring the Korg DS-10:

Nintendo Korg DS-10 Music group on Facebook

Feel free to join if you feel like sharing your music but remember that you need to have an account there before even thinking about it.

Ugo Capeto (me) is also on Facebook :

Ugo Capeto on Facebook

Let's connect (don't hesitate to befriend me there) and unite for the advancement of Korg DS-10 music!

No comments:

Post a Comment