Saturday, July 24, 2010

Korg DS-10 Track 50



This is "Track 50" which is gonna be the 2nd track of my 5th pure Korg DS-10 album (hopefully, there will be an album).

It's a really basic tune with delay everywhere. Usually, I try to stay away from any effects but, once in a while, it's fun to do.

My ds-10 tune production has slowed down a bit because I am also writing tunes with FL Studio (and probably other DAWs in the near future) on the pc. All these other tunes are going on the Ugo Capeto Music Blog.

I am pretty much on all music sharing sites but the one I am the most involved with is ReverbNation. You can find me there at Ugo Capeto on ReverbNation. If you're on there, let me know and I'll check it out. What I love about ReverbNation is that somebody can become a fan of yours without having to listen to any of your tracks. Oh wait, maybe it's not such a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment