Saturday, September 3, 2011

Korg DS-10 Track 68



Well, I had so much fun writing Korg DS-10 Track 67 during "hurricane" Irene power outage that I went for the double with this mellow track. This tune is really on the slower side - 42 bpm - but it has some delay to make it "less" slow. The two main synth voices are both saw wave pairs. The first one makes use of the third kaoss pad to modulate the cutoff and peak (makes things a little bit more interesting). I've used the four drum tracks as additional synth voices, going for vibraphone or xylophone type sounds, which I am very fond of as you probably have noticed by now.

If you too make music on the DS-10 or DS-10 PLUS that's similar to mine, have a bunch of tracks sitting around, and would possibly like to be on Ugo Capeto Records, I'd be more than happy to put you in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment